Fabric & Care
Our fabrics are hand picked from the finest European sources.
Please refer to the individual garment care labels for specific care instructions.
Please note: All of our care labels and tags are tear out.
- Swimming pools and hot tubs contain chlorine which may damage your bikinis/underwear.
- Some suntan oils and sun creams may cause discoloration if they come in contact with your bikinis/underwear.
- Some products may bleed when folded on itself and left wet for long periods.
- Coloured fabrics tend to fade if exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- After each use, hand wash your bikini/lingerie/outerwear in mild soap, rinse well and hang to dry out of the sun.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Avoid harsh, abrasive surfaces.
- Please refer to specific care labels attached to each product.